List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<Ebner.EJ.Johannes Date:December 18 2008 2:04pm
Subject:AW: Missing client.c
View as plain text
Actually, I did everything right with MySQL++, but I definitely lack too much C++ skill to
work with MySQL++ that fast in that style I try to do.

Thank you a lot for your patience with me. I hope I can come back here to ask some
questions when I have understood C++... :-)

Thread
Missing client.cEbner.EJ.Johannes17 Dec
  • Re: Missing client.cMickaĆ«l Wolff17 Dec
  • Re: Missing client.cAlex17 Dec
  • Re: Missing client.cWarren Young17 Dec
    • AW: Missing client.cEbner.EJ.Johannes18 Dec