List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mickaël Wolff Date:December 16 2008 9:56am
Subject:Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple example
View as plain text
weidong shen a écrit :
> Thanks for your response:)
  :)
> I changed the code as below. The result is as same as before.  The
> memory will be consumpted 4k per 1~2 second.
>        mysqlpp::sql_int id = 0;
>         while (1) {
>             Query query = con.query();
>             query  << "SELECT  COUNT(*) FROM dp_npc;";
>             StoreQueryResult res = query.store();
>             mysqlpp::Row &obRow = res[0];
>             cout << obRow[0];                         // the memory is
> statble.
>             id = obRow[0];   // the memory will be increasing all the
> time when to execute this instruction.
>
>             for (int i = 1; query.more_results(); ++i) {
>                 res = query.store_next();
>             }
>             Sleep(10);
>         }
  What is Sleep ?
  What OS are you running ?
  What compiler ?
  What version of MySQL++ ?

  I tried something near your code with 3.0 version on my Debian, and
the memory consumption never grows (even I did an infite loop without
pause).

--
Mickaël Wolff aka Lupus Michaelis
http://lupusmic.org

Thread
memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
  • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
  • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleMickaël Wolff16 Dec
    • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
      • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleMickaël Wolff16 Dec
        • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
  • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleWarren Young16 Dec