List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:weidong shen Date:December 16 2008 5:47am
Subject:Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple example
View as plain text
The version I used:
mysql++:   3.0.6
mysql:       5.0.67
OS:           windows2003 and windowsXP

2008/12/16 weidong shen <leaphigher@stripped>

> Hi Warren Young:
>
> Below is a simple example I wrote. The problem is that the memory will
> increase all the time when executing "mysqlpp::sql_int id = obRow[0]". But
> the memory will be stable when only executing this instruction "cout <<
> obRow[0]".
>
> Would you please help me find out the reason?  Thanks you in advance!
>
> int main(int argc, char *argv[])
> {
>     // Get connection parameters from command line
>     const char* db = "testdb", *server = "192.168.1.5", *user = "root",
> *pass = "111111";
>
>     try {
>         Connection con;
>         con.set_option(new MultiStatementsOption(true));
>         if (!con.connect(db, server, user, pass)) {
>                return 1;
>         }
>
>         while (1) {
>             Query query = con.query();
>             query  << "SELECT  COUNT(*) FROM dp_npc;";
>             StoreQueryResult res = query.store();
>             mysqlpp::Row &obRow = res[0];
>
>             cout << obRow[0];                         // the memory is
> statble.
>             mysqlpp::sql_int id = obRow[0];   // the memory will be
> increasing all the time when to execute this instruction.
>
>             for (int i = 1; query.more_results(); ++i) {
>                 res = query.store_next();
>             }
>             Sleep(10);
>     }
>
>     // ....
> }

Thread
memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
  • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
  • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleMickaël Wolff16 Dec
    • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
      • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleMickaël Wolff16 Dec
        • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleweidong shen16 Dec
  • Re: memory will increase all the time in a simple exampleWarren Young16 Dec