List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:December 12 2008 5:13pm
Subject:Re: Locale and adding integers to query
View as plain text
Oh, I understand that undertaking a new release is significant.  I'm not
being impatient, just curious.  Running a patched 3.0.8 works for me, so
there's no problem.  I figured you would letting 3.0.x gel a bit.

Rick

Warren Young wrote:
> Rick Gutleber wrote:
>>
>> Is it your plan for the next release to be 3.1?
>
> The only thing that would make me release a 3.0.9 is a serious bug
> found in 3.0.8 that can't wait to be fixed in 3.1.0.  This one, for
> instance, is a very minor bug: easy to avoid, easy to fix.
>
> If you're asking why I haven't applied your patch yet, it's because I
> hate messing with branches in source repositories, so I'm letting
> 3.0.8 get out there a little before I do anything that commits me on
> the 3.1.0 path.  I have plenty of real work to do, so I'm in no rush
> to start a new project.

Thread
Locale and adding integers to queryTomaž Šolc12 Dec
  • Re: Locale and adding integers to queryWarren Young12 Dec
    • Re: Locale and adding integers to queryRick Gutleber12 Dec