List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 12 2008 4:35pm
Subject:Re: Locale and adding integers to query
View as plain text
Rick Gutleber wrote:

> Is it your plan for the next release to be 3.1?

The only thing that would make me release a 3.0.9 is a serious bug found
in 3.0.8 that can't wait to be fixed in 3.1.0.  This one, for instance,
is a very minor bug: easy to avoid, easy to fix.

If you're asking why I haven't applied your patch yet, it's because I
hate messing with branches in source repositories, so I'm letting 3.0.8
get out there a little before I do anything that commits me on the 3.1.0
path.  I have plenty of real work to do, so I'm in no rush to start a
new project.
Thread
Locale and adding integers to queryTomaž Šolc12 Dec
  • Re: Locale and adding integers to queryWarren Young12 Dec
    • Re: Locale and adding integers to queryRick Gutleber12 Dec