List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 12 2008 2:05am
Subject:Re: Nested transaction should throw exception?
View as plain text
On Dec 11, 2008, at 4:54 AM, Joel Fielder wrote:

> Personally, I'd like to know if my code is attempting a nested
> transaction, and ideally by means of an exception.

It's already on the Wishlist.  It'll have to wait for v4.0 because it
means adding a flag to Connection or DBDriver, which changes the
object size, thus breaking the ABI.
Thread
Nested transaction should throw exception?Joel Fielder11 Dec
  • Re: Nested transaction should throw exception?Warren Young12 Dec
    • Re: Nested transaction should throw exception?Joel Fielder12 Dec