List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:pavel989 Date:December 8 2008 6:33am
Subject:[windows] exrun.bat resetdb says it cant find the path specified, also a
question MySQL versions
View as plain text
Hey all. I'm really new to MySQL, and MYSQL++ even more so (plan to change that).

anyways, i followed the directions best i can, using visual studio, and rebake. i edited
the correct file, because im using mysql server 6.0 (is that a problem). visual studio
asked me to enter a debug app name, ro something, and i entered in something custom,
thinking it was for personal use. and now i cant debug (not that there were bugs, just
trying to test the stuff). Afterwards, i installed mysql++ using install.hta .

then i tried to compile resetdb, using dev C++. which threw me countless errors, after i
set up all the dir's.

Looking for info, i found the examples helpfile, and tried running exrun.bat resetdb. im
assuming that it wasn't the command prompt, but exrun.bat that tells me it couldnt find
the path specified. so now im at a total loss as what i have done wrong.

also,

for, my linux server (ubuntu desktop) i use lampp, which uses MySQL 5.0.67 . is it a
problem if i installed 6.0 on my XP here, and use it to devel apps?

Thread
[windows] exrun.bat resetdb says it cant find the path specified, also aquestion MySQL versionspavel9898 Dec
  • Re: [windows] exrun.bat resetdb says it cant find the path specified, also a question MySQL versionsWarren Young9 Dec