List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:bsingh Date:December 8 2008 4:49am
Subject:execute failed
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm using "execute()" query where I call a stored procedure to update certain result and
don't except any out put.  It works fine most of the time but  sometime I get
failure( returned false) . How do I find the reason of failure? From logs, it seems there
was nothing wrong with connection as other execution took place fine.  I appreciate
if anyone can suggest recovery steps.

thanks

Thread
Problem with Null string typeBrad Hubbard3 Dec
  • Re: Problem with Null string typeWarren Young3 Dec
    • Re: Problem with Null string typeBrad Hubbard3 Dec
      • Re: Problem with Null string typeWarren Young3 Dec
        • Re: Problem with Null string typeBrad Hubbard4 Dec
          • Re: Problem with Null string typeBrad Hubbard4 Dec
          • Re: Problem with Null string typeWarren Young4 Dec
            • Re: Problem with Null string typeBrad Hubbard5 Dec
              • Re: Problem with Null string typeWarren Young5 Dec
                • Re: Problem with Null string typeBrad Hubbard6 Dec
Re: Problem with Null string typeWarren Young6 Dec
  • Re: Problem with Null string typeBrad Hubbard6 Dec
    • execute failedbsingh8 Dec
      • Re: execute failedWarren Young8 Dec