List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 27 2008 8:30am
Subject:RELEASE: v3.0.8
View as plain text
In this season of Thanksgiving, we give thanks that we don't have to
use the C API directly.  >:)

Just minor bug fixes and trivial enhancements this time around:

     o Fixed a VC++ build error introduced in 3.0.7 in the Sun CC fix.

     o Fixed the Makefile we generate from Makefile.simple for the
       devel RPM.  The recent Bakefile upgrade changed the output so
       our munger stopped munging.

     o Changed all instances of "CREDITS" in header comments to
       "CREDITS.txt".

     o Brought ebuild file up to date with what Gentoo has been
       using for 2.3.2.
Thread
RELEASE: v3.0.8Warren Young27 Nov
  • Re: RELEASE: v3.0.8me221 Dec