List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 24 2008 10:50pm
Subject:Re: Static Library compilation difficulties on vc2008
View as plain text
On Nov 24, 2008, at 3:40 PM, Attila wrote:

> I looked through the README, but it does not actually say much about
> building.

Looking at the .bkl file, it seems there is no /M flags in it
directly.  They must be inferred by Bakefile.  Try changing the <dll>
tags to <lib> instead.  That should do it.  You might have to read the
Bakefile docs.

> Am I supposed to adjust parameters in the blk file and then
> regenerate and
> the solution files created will automatically be good?

That's the idea, yes.  If it doesn't work for you, report what you
changed and what symptoms you got.
Thread
Static Library compilation difficulties on vc2008Attila24 Nov
  • Re: Static Library compilation difficulties on vc2008Warren Young24 Nov
    • Re: Static Library compilation difficulties on vc2008Attila24 Nov
      • Re: Static Library compilation difficulties on vc2008Warren Young24 Nov
        • Re: Static Library compilation difficulties on vc2008Attila3 Dec
Re: Static Library compilation difficulties on vc2008Warren Young3 Dec