List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 20 2008 3:32pm
Subject:Re: Problems building 64 bit mysqlpp library on Solaris using CC compiler
View as plain text
On Nov 19, 2008, at 10:58 PM, Kartik Mahajan wrote:

> I have read your reply and made the change you asked for in
> the tcpconnection.h file in lib folder. After recompilation I don't
> receive
> any warning.

Thanks.  A broader version of the fix will appear in v3.0.7, which
might be released today.

> Regarding a predefined compiler identification macro for CC here is
> the one:
> __SUNPRO_CC

Thanks.  test/datetime.cpp is now disabled for Sun CC.
Thread
Problems building 64 bit mysqlpp library on Solaris using CC compilerKartik Mahajan19 Nov
Re: Problems building 64 bit mysqlpp library on Solaris using CC compilerWarren Young20 Nov
  • Suggestion for HACKERS.TXTRick Gutleber20 Nov
    • Re: Suggestion for HACKERS.TXTWarren Young20 Nov