List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael O Date:November 19 2008 10:41pm
Subject:FW: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpeg
View as plain text
OK thank you I probly messed something up when I took the files. It doesn't matter I don't
plan on using BLOB at my level of experience (beginner+1). Also I think if the image was
outside it would be easier to update. Besides that thank you for all you have done, I
look foward to any updates!
Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_access_112008
Thread
currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegMichael O15 Nov
  • Re: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegWarren Young18 Nov
    • FW: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegMichael O18 Nov
      • Re: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegWarren Young19 Nov
        • FW: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegMichael O19 Nov