List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Specter Phoenix Date:November 18 2008 8:13pm
Subject:Re: MySQL++-esq question
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2008, at 9:10 PM, Specter Phoenix wrote:
>
>> I didn't know if I needed to use winsock2.h
>
> Do you see winsock2.h used in the examples?
>
> How long would it have taken you to just try it?

I would have taken me a month actually, or a little more. I'm out of
state and mysql++ examples are on my desktop, I just copied all the libs
and includes over to my compiler then copied and set up the compiler
over to my laptop (which is what I'm working and emailing from; and I
didn't want files I would never use cluttering my hard drive space. I
won't be back to my place until after Christmas and I need to start work
on a project on my laptop. From November 12 to December 27 I go out of
state to visit my family for the holidays. I still find time to work on
projects, but I don't have the examples as I said so I had to ask. After
asking, though, I realized it didn't matter because I have to make the
game online so I will have the things in place even if MySQL++ didn't
have it.

Sincerely,

Clayton Weaver
Thread
MySQL++-esq questionSpecter Phoenix18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL++-esq questionWarren Young18 Nov
    • Re: MySQL++-esq questionSpecter Phoenix18 Nov
      • Re: MySQL++-esq questiondevlin19 Nov