List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:kunal kabra Date:November 18 2008 2:04pm
Subject: how to execute stored procedure in c++
View as plain text

Hi,

I want to execute stored procedure in c++.

I have used

            mysqlpp::Query query_voucher(lp_objConnection->query())

            mysqlpp::StoreQueryResult p_voucher_info =
query_voucher.store();

or

mysqlpp::UseQueryResult p_voucher_info = query_voucher.use();

but it results me p_voucher_info ==0.

If I am using

            bool res = query_voucher.exec();

or

            mysqlpp::StoreQueryResult p_voucher_info =
query_voucher.store();

then it results positve output i.e query executed.

I want to execute stored procedure which takes 3 parameters as input and
returns 5 parameters as output.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanking You,

Kunal K. Kabra

Rancore Technologies (P) Ltd.

Extn: 76892

Mobile: 9987582692

Thread
how to execute stored procedure in c++kunal kabra18 Nov
  • RE: how to execute stored procedure in c++Jim Wallace18 Nov