List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Specter Phoenix Date:November 18 2008 4:10am
Subject:MySQL++-esq question
View as plain text
I was wondering, lets say I want to make to make a app or such that uses
mysql++ to communicate with my mysql database for my site (upload info,
or a game that uploads high scores to a leader board) do I need to use
Winsock2.h to do this or does mysql++ automatically know to connect to a
server number? As my second example showed, I'm doing this because I
plan to make a few small online games that upload highscores to my mysql
database but I didn't know if I needed to use winsock2.h and make the
connections with that and then have mysql++ make the connection to my
database.

Sincerely,

Clayton Weaver
Thread
MySQL++-esq questionSpecter Phoenix18 Nov
  • Re: MySQL++-esq questionWarren Young18 Nov
    • Re: MySQL++-esq questionSpecter Phoenix18 Nov
      • Re: MySQL++-esq questiondevlin19 Nov