List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Specter Phoenix Date:November 17 2008 11:54pm
Subject:Re: Late Confusion
View as plain text
Thanks, you gave a simple and straight forward answer but it doesn't
help me, as all the docs show passing the arguments by commandline. I
want to hard code it so that the database, password, user, and server
are all in the code and not needing supplied. Looking at the source and
such doesn't tell me how the code should look at all. But thanks for the
help you offered.

Sincerely,

Clayton Weaver