List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:November 17 2008 6:15pm
Subject:[Fwd: Re: Here goes nothing.]
View as plain text
Thanks for the feedback.

Thunderbird seems to have put the attachment inline for me.  That might
be a setting, IIRC.  I'll just attach an archive as suggested.

I should have asked about the copyrights... I just assumed the whole
project was copyrighted a certain way and anything added would include
that "global" copyright.  I'll make those changes.  You don't have to
ask twice about me putting my name on something.

Regarding code style... you seem to be as OCD about it as I am...  just
in a completely different way.  If I weren't similarly anal-retentive, I
think I'd have to find that annoying.  ;-)  Actually, consistency in
format is a very high priority for me; it's a lot more useful than I
think people tend to realize.

It may be a day or two until I get around to this, not feeling too well
(two of my kids are sick, I think I got it from them).

Rick

Thread
[Fwd: Re: Here goes nothing.]Rick Gutleber17 Nov