List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:November 17 2008 8:33am
Subject:Re: Compilation: Issue with MySQL++
View as plain text
Please make sure you have read and understood README-MinGW.txt.  It
applies to your own projects using mysql++ as well as the library
itself.  Specifically, the prerequisites:

1) MySQL C Development Files.  (Hint: include path to mysql headers).
2) MySQL C API DLL Import Library.  (Hint: if you built the examples ok,
this should be satisfied already, but if not you'll get a link error).

Joel

Specter Phoenix wrote:
> Didn't catch that I had forgotten to copy files to my directory but
> now, after copying all files to lib and include under MinGW I pass the
> commandline the commands of g++ sqltest.cpp -o sqltest.exe -lmysqlpp
> -lmysqlclient and hit enter just to receive this error cluster now.

Thread
Compilation: Issue with MySQL++Specter Phoenix17 Nov
  • Re: Compilation: Issue with MySQL++Specter Phoenix17 Nov
    • Re: Compilation: Issue with MySQL++Joel Fielder17 Nov