List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael O Date:November 15 2008 10:09pm
Subject:currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpeg
View as plain text
I have just installed MySql++ on my machine. I am using VC++ 2008 ver 9.0 I have already
compiled everything and all the examples work (I did run them all and they all worked)
When I run 'load_image' with all my correct parameters the image gets sent to my database
(which is local) and when I use MySql Administrator to view the data it says it is currupt
and the image can not be displayed. Also I have changed the load_image.cpp to use my
password since the preset password was not the same as mine. I did copy the
'cgi_jpeg.exe' and the dll that goes with it into my cgi bin on my localhost. I run
Apache. When I access the page it loads with no errors except the image can not be
displayed. My only guess is that the 'load_image' is broken. Could anyone help me with
this. P.S. I am on a Windows XP Professional, I run the latest Apache and MySql 5.0 Thank
you
Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008
Thread
currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegMichael O15 Nov
  • Re: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegWarren Young18 Nov
    • FW: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegMichael O18 Nov
      • Re: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegWarren Young19 Nov
        • FW: currupted image when sending jpeg using load_jpegMichael O19 Nov