List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ryan - SSD Van Note Date:November 13 2008 5:16pm
Subject:RE: MySQL 5.0.67, mysql++ 2.3.2, and Rational Rose RT 7.1
View as plain text
I don't want people to debug my code. I just added the code for additional information.
All the code listed is using mysql++ routines, and the syntax matches what the
documentation shows.  I was just curious if something was apparently wrong.

Thanks for the help, though.  I will try to use the examples.