List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 8 2008 10:06am
Subject:Re: [documentation] Confusion: vector::operator[] and exceptions
View as plain text
You might check out the current svn version of MySQL++ to see if this
moves it in the right direction.  The move isn't complete.  I'm going to
try adding BadIndex exception throwing from all operator[]'s and at()
methods.

I might not be able to add it to all of them for compatibility reasons.
  For instance, I already tried making mandatory the BadFieldName
exception thrown by Row::operator[](const char*) when the field doesn't
exist, but it turns out that SSQLS depends on being able to suppress
these exceptions.  (It needs it for partial initialization of an SSQLS,
a very helpful feature.)
Thread
[documentation] Confusion: vector::operator[] and exceptionsme2211 Oct
  • Re: [documentation] Confusion: vector::operator[] and exceptionsWarren Young11 Oct
    • Re: [documentation] Confusion: vector::operator[] and exceptionsRick Gutleber13 Oct
  • Re: [documentation] Confusion: vector::operator[] and exceptionsWarren Young8 Nov