List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Specter Phoenix Date:October 30 2008 8:42am
Subject:Late Confusion
View as plain text
To Whom It May Concern:

    It is 3:45 am and I've been up since 7am or so this morning, yep
near 24 hours. I've been programming with winsock to open sockets to
different things just to practice. Now I've been looking over the
examples of the mysql++ library and noticed that they require
commandline prompts of user, pass, host. I'm so tired and almost
comatose from lack of sleep that I can't think straight, but what would
the code look like if I wanted to hard code the connection to a database
in the code so that they end user (who may not have the information).
For example, lets say the host is (174.304.34.22) user is venus and
password is flyguy what would my code be for that? I'm so tired I fell
asleep typing this email on several occassions. I'd appreciate any help
anyone can give me.

Sincerely,

Clayton Weaver
Thread
Late ConfusionSpecter Phoenix30 Oct
  • Re: Late ConfusionDrew M.30 Oct
    • Re: Late ConfusionSpecter Phoenix18 Nov
      • Re: Late Confusiondevlin18 Nov
        • Re: Late ConfusionSpecter Phoenix18 Nov