List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 23 2008 1:13pm
Subject:Re: Reconnection after commands out of sync results in core
View as plain text
Manikandan Shanmugam wrote:
> MySQL ++ version: 2.0.7
> We are using a db connection pool and

MySQL++ includes a connection pool mechanism now, added in v3.0.0:

http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/refman/classmysqlpp_1_1ConnectionPool.html

> trying to recover from a scenario
> where a db connection is corrupted,  due to “Commands out of sync” error
> in
> a previous thread.

This error signals a bug in your program.  It's not something you should
try to work around, it's something you need to fix so you don't get into
the situation in the first place.  The user manual covers the situation
and its fix:

http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/threads.html
Thread
Reconnection after commands out of sync results in coreManikandan Shanmugam22 Oct
Re: Reconnection after commands out of sync results in coreWarren Young23 Oct