List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Gutleber Date:October 21 2008 1:31pm
Subject:Re: sleep, usleep and nanosleep (MySQL++ examples)
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Rick Gutleber wrote:
>
> That's probably examples/multiquery.cpp, which had debugging code
> accidentally checked in.  It's been removed from svn.
OK.  I was wondering because I'd never seen that problem before.
> Shouldn't be necessary now.  We only use sleep() and Sleep().  If your
> platform has neither, we can talk about making an ifdef case to
> implement sleep() in terms of nanosleep(), but I think you'll find
> that you really do have sleep().  Perhaps the examples just don't
> include a necessary header for your platform.
When you configure for multithread awareness the compiler can't find
sleep( ).  It turns out that if you add "#include <unistd.h>" in
cpool.cpp it solves the problem.

Rick

Thread
sleep, usleep and nanosleep (MySQL++ examples)Rick Gutleber20 Oct
  • Re: sleep, usleep and nanosleep (MySQL++ examples)Warren Young20 Oct
    • Re: sleep, usleep and nanosleep (MySQL++ examples)Rick Gutleber21 Oct
      • Re: sleep, usleep and nanosleep (MySQL++ examples)Warren Young21 Oct