List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 15 2008 2:11am
Subject:Re: Build error under Cygwin
View as plain text
On Oct 14, 2008, at 7:22 PM, Vincent wrote:

> To fix this I've just added this line in tcp_connection.cpp :
> #include <arpa/inet.h>

Applied, thanks.

> After some search on the internet I decided to put the -lz at the
> end of the
> command line, after -lmysqlclient and ... it worked !

Yeah, a lot of linkers are particular about the order of libraries and
object files.  Basically, if X requires Y, Y has to be listed after X
on such systems.

This is also in svn now, though untested on Cygwin.  (It's late and I
can't be bothered. :)  Maybe tomorrow.)
Thread
Build error under CygwinVincent15 Oct
  • Re: Build error under CygwinWarren Young15 Oct