List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:September 29 2008 7:56am
Subject:Re: quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
View as plain text
We use wx-devcpp very successfully with mysql++.  It comes with mingw
which is a windows port of gcc, and wxWidgets which is a cross platform
GUI library and which will be familiar to anyone who has used MFC in the
past.

The compiler is a bit behind the linux versions, but it's certainly good
enough for our purposes (it compiles boost, and it's free).

Joel

Mark Yeaman wrote:
> ( can anyone recommend a better windows based IDE that might be a bit more simple
> than VC++ )
>
> Thank you.

Thread
quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbolMark Yeaman27 Sep
  • Re: quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbolJoel Fielder29 Sep
  • Re: quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbolWarren Young29 Sep