List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Yeaman Date:September 27 2008 3:53pm
Subject:quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
View as plain text
I am using visual c++ 2008 express to build a dll project that uses mysql++.  Everything
works fine except when I try to use quote_only I get a LNK2019 unresolved link error.  I
have included manip.h.  I have worked many hours on just trying to solve this problem.
Any help is appreciated.

I have read this http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/799kze2z(VS.71).aspx and
understand the general problem, but I can't figure out what is missing.

( can anyone recommend a better windows based IDE that might be a bit more simple than
VC++ )

Thank you.

Thread
quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbolMark Yeaman27 Sep
  • Re: quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbolJoel Fielder29 Sep
  • Re: quote_only causes LNK2019: unresolved external symbolWarren Young29 Sep