List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 27 2008 12:20am
Subject:Re: Queries with unsigned ints
View as plain text
Scott C wrote:

> Error    97    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_ostream<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(unsigned int)"
> (__imp_??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QAEAAV01@I@Z)
> referenced in function "public: void __thiscall
> Inventory::WriteItemToDatabase(class InventoryItem *)"
> (?WriteItemToDatabase@Inventory@@QAEXPAVInventoryItem@@@Z)
> Inventory.obj   Server

I don't see anything that implicates MySQL++ here.

It might help if you use the typedefs in lib/sql_types.h when working
with MySQL++.  Perhaps on your system unsigned int doesn't look
sufficiently like one of the data types MySQL++ copes with directly.

> Using a version of mysql++ thats outdated?

Er...maybe?  Without providing the version number, you shouldn't expect
a better answer.  Or, just go to http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/ and see
what's current.
Thread
Queries with unsigned intsScott C26 Sep
  • Re: Queries with unsigned intsWarren Young27 Sep