List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Sayers Date:September 26 2008 11:18pm
Subject:Regressions with quoting
View as plain text
I've finally got round to upgrading after having been busy elsewhere
during the whole 3.0 development cycle, so apologies in advance if this
would have been better said 6 months ago.

I've found 3.0 to be mostly the same as or better than 2.3, but the new
selective quoting means that now I have to pass a Query wherever I want
quoting to work.  Could we add static member functions that call
DBDriver::escape_string_no_conn()?  That would make it possible to do
quoting without a Query object, and without touching C strings directly.

	- Andrew
Thread
Regressions with quotingAndrew Sayers27 Sep
  • Re: Regressions with quotingWarren Young27 Sep
    • Re: Regressions with quotingAndrew Sayers27 Sep
      • Re: Regressions with quotingWarren Young27 Sep