List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:manish Date:September 26 2008 4:49am
Subject:Re: dump from mysql to "xl" file
View as plain text
Thanks for reply

Actually my problem associated with a Mysql query which is not executing my
any function through mysql++.
this query is:

SELECT * FROM table1 INTO OUTFILE "some.xl file"

                            How do I execute this query ,I don't know.
I have tried  like this:
mysqlpp::Query query=conn.query();
conn<<SELECT * FROM table1 INTO OUTFILE "some.xl file";

It is executed succesfully but doesnot create any file named 'some.xl'.