List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:September 24 2008 10:41pm
Subject:Re: dump from mysql to "xl" file
View as plain text
2008/9/24 manish:
> Hi
>   can anybody tell me ,What are the function present in mysql++ for dump the database
> into microsoft XL file.Please reply as soon as possible

mysqldump can be used to generate file in something approximating CSV,
which can be imported by Excel.
Thread
dump from mysql to "xl" filemanish24 Sep
  • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" fileWarren Young24 Sep
    • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" fileRick Gutleber25 Sep
  • RE: dump from mysql to "xl" fileIan Daysh24 Sep
    • RE: dump from mysql to "xl" fileJim Wallace24 Sep
  • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" fileJonathan Wakely25 Sep
  • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" filemanish26 Sep