List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 24 2008 5:02am
Subject:Re: dump from mysql to "xl" file
View as plain text
manish wrote:
> What are the function present in mysql++ for
> dump the database into microsoft XL file.

There are no large-scale data format conversion functions of any sort in
MySQL++.  That is not its purpose.

You could use MySQL++ to write such a thing, with MySQL++ handling the
"read from MySQL" part, but it would be up to you to figure out how to
write the data you retrieve out in Excel format.

If you just need a simple one-time data conversion (i.e. not something
ongoing or needing automation) I recommend MySQL's Query Browser tool:

	http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/gui-tools/5.0.html
Thread
dump from mysql to "xl" filemanish24 Sep
  • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" fileWarren Young24 Sep
    • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" fileRick Gutleber25 Sep
  • RE: dump from mysql to "xl" fileIan Daysh24 Sep
    • RE: dump from mysql to "xl" fileJim Wallace24 Sep
  • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" fileJonathan Wakely25 Sep
  • Re: dump from mysql to "xl" filemanish26 Sep