List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Vanns Date:September 18 2008 3:21pm
Subject:Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!
View as plain text
OK, this code:

query << "SELECT host__id, host__guid from host LIMIT 1";
mysqlpp::StoreQueryResult res = query.store();

hdb_host_t record(res[0]);
cout << record.id << endl << record.guid << endl;

Returns 0 and 0 whereas it *should* return:

mysql> SELECT host__id, host__guid from host LIMIT 1;
| host__id | host__guid |
|        1 | 2696239555 |

Jim