List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Vanns Date:September 18 2008 3:15pm
Subject:Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!
View as plain text
Sure. Here is the first table (which should suffice):

CREATE TABLE `host` (
  `host__id` BIGINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `host__guid` int(4) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  `host__des` VARCHAR(64),
  `host__mod_date`
  PRIMARY KEY(`host__id`),
  UNIQUE INDEX `host__idx` (`host__guid`)
) TYPE=INNODB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

I've even tried a different engine type (ISAM)!

> Try something simpler:

	hdb_host_t record(res[0]);
	cout << record.id << endl;

I didn't know you could do that - I'll try it.

Jim

James Vanns
Systems Programmer
Framestore CFC Ltd.
Thread
Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns10 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young10 Sep
    • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns10 Sep
      • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young10 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns11 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young11 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns11 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young11 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns18 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young18 Sep