List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 18 2008 2:55pm
Subject:Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!
View as plain text
James Vanns wrote:
> This is still beating me.

Send us your CREATE TABLE statement.  Don't paraphrase or give
pseudocode.  The raw SQL, please.

> I can confirm that simple queries execute...

[snip]

> cout << res[0][0] << endl;

[snip]

> I have now tried vector, list and set...

Try something simpler:

	hdb_host_t record(res[0]);
	cout << record.id << endl;
Thread
Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns10 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young10 Sep
    • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns10 Sep
      • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young10 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns11 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young11 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns11 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young11 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns18 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young18 Sep