List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 17 2008 2:35pm
Subject:Re: Memory will be exhausted when a minor change is made in "multiquery.cpp"
View as plain text
weidong shen wrote:
> Thanks for your response.  The versions I used are vs2005, mysql5.0.36 and
> mysqlPP3.0.6.

I still can't reproduce the symptom.  I've tried both the current svn
version and 3.0.6 under VC++ 2005 on WinXP Pro, against various versions
of MySQL, running on both the same box as the test program and on a
separate Linux server.  No matter the configuration, memory use stays
steady at about 4 MB.

The only two things I haven't tried exactly are using Win2K3 -- don't
have it installed here -- and using that exact version of MySQL.  My
initial tests were with an older version (.27 I think), and then I
updated to the current version, .67.  I suppose it's possible that the
client library in .36 has a memory leak, though I doubt it.

Do you have a third-party firewall or antivirus installed on that
machine?  They often hook deeply into all applications, and sometimes
cause bugs that way.  Try turning it off.
Thread
Memory will be exhausted when a minor change is made in "multiquery.cpp"weidong shen12 Sep
  • Re: Memory will be exhausted when a minor change is made in "multiquery.cpp"Warren Young13 Sep
Re: Memory will be exhausted when a minor change is made in "multiquery.cpp"weidong shen16 Sep
  • Re: Memory will be exhausted when a minor change is made in "multiquery.cpp"weidong shen16 Sep
  • Re: Memory will be exhausted when a minor change is made in "multiquery.cpp"Warren Young17 Sep