List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:September 15 2008 7:37am
Subject:Re: program got stuck while executing with mysql++
View as plain text
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:45:42AM +0530, manish wrote:
> Dear
>         I have following problem with mysql++ and visual studio2008 professional
> edition.
> My program code is like this ...which is just replica of what the example provided by
> mysql++.

I don't see anything obviously wrong with your code.  My suggestion would
be to step through it using the visual studio debugger, and find out which
line is causing the error message.

- Chris

Thread
program got stuck while executing with mysql++manish15 Sep
  • Re: program got stuck while executing with mysql++Alex15 Sep
  • Re: program got stuck while executing with mysql++Chris Frey15 Sep