List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 11 2008 3:38pm
Subject:Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!
View as plain text
James Vanns wrote:

> I have to include <mysql/errmsg.h> still else these aren't found:
>
> mysql++-test.cpp:95: error: ‘CR_SERVER_LOST’ was not declared in this
> scope

Yes fine, just so long as you do it after mysql++.h.

> Yup. I did and now do again - still nothing is thrown :|

I don't actually you to catch new exceptions.  If there were uncaught
exceptions, you'd be complaining of your program core dumping.  I was
just layin' some generally good advice on you.

>> Have you tried it on a different machine?
>
> No.

Do. :)

If you can do it on a different OS, so much the better.  You don't have
to go to the extreme of porting to Windows.  Even something as minor as
moving from, say, RHEL3 to RHEL5 might provide enlightenment.  Better
would be RHEL3 to Ubuntu 8.04.1.  Even better would be RHEL3 to Open
Solaris 10.

I say this because I think there must be some local difference there.
You can't reproduce the problem in the sandbox we can both play in, so
you'll have to make a new sandbox for yourself to try and flush out that
local difference.

I guess another thing to try would be the svn version of MySQL++.  My
tests here have been against that, not the 3.0.6 release version.
Thread
Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns10 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young10 Sep
    • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns10 Sep
      • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young10 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns11 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young11 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns11 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young11 Sep
Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!James Vanns18 Sep
  • Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!Warren Young18 Sep