List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Vanns Date:September 11 2008 9:21am
Subject:Re: Result set count correct but each attribute is empty!
View as plain text
OK attached is the code used with release 2.3.2 which worked. It does not work with 3.0.6.
I have changed it back to using a list and '1,0' in the SQLS structure which is how it was
originally (I changed them in a vain attempt hacking it into submission) to avoid
confusion. Take the queries out and run them as the same user in a shell and it returns
the expected results. The examples do work and the differences I can see is that I do not
initialise the Query object - I use the extraction operator:

query << "SELECT...";

Can you point out where I'm going wrong with the new version?

This is a snippet of the output from the program:

hosts.size() == 1
modules.size() == 12
parameters.size() == 106
0 -> 0