List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jean-Sebastien Stoezel Date:September 5 2008 3:40pm
Subject:How to protect database information in open source projects
View as plain text
Hello,

I would like to use mysql++ in an open source project, however I am
not to sure how to protect the database from the users.

Since the code is open, it looks to me that anybody could know the the
database structure, and even access the user name and password to run
queries on it...

How to remedy this issue?

Thanks,
Jean
Thread
How to protect database information in open source projectsJean-Sebastien Stoezel5 Sep
  • Re: How to protect database information in open source projectsWarren Young5 Sep
    • Re: How to protect database information in open source projectsJean-Sebastien Stoezel5 Sep
      • Re: How to protect database information in open source projectsWarren Young5 Sep