List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Deepak Shrestha Date:August 25 2008 1:58pm
Subject:[OT] Embedded MySQL in C++
View as plain text
Hi,

I don't know if its related to mySQL++ but I am asking anyway. Currently
I am in process of translation of my previous work in Java/mySQL to
C++/mysql. So far I was able to successfully finish the client
application with the help of MySQL++ connector. Similarly I have a
server side program which I previously made using
Java/ConnectorMXJ/ConnectorJ as embedded mysql server. Now I want to do
same thing in C++. What do I need to implement embedded MySQL server in C++?

Thanks

Thread
[OT] Embedded MySQL in C++Deepak Shrestha25 Aug
  • Re: [OT] Embedded MySQL in C++Warren Young25 Aug
    • Re: [OT] Embedded MySQL in C++Deepak Shrestha26 Aug