List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jujulj Date:August 12 2008 11:18am
Subject:Re: problem with fetch_row()
View as plain text
hi again

I haven't done any debugging, but doing it using directly the C API works.

It seems that it takes blocks of data, i.e. it processes the loops
very fast, then stops, then continues the loop, then stops...
The first block of data, when the loop pauses for the first time, ends
by the 1128th value, which is where the mysql++ version stops and
seems stuck...

Maybe it can help you help me :)

thanks

Julien