List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Aitman (Work) Date:August 10 2008 8:15pm
Subject:VS-2005 (32bit) Compile Problem
View as plain text
Hi Folks,

I have recently upgraded all my projects to the latest MySQL++ wrapper
and they all work fine bar one.

The one which has a problem is failing owing to a compilation error in
Windows file GdiplusTypes.h

It is failing because it appears the min and max macros which this file
uses have somehow become undefined. I am not quite sure how this has
happened because I have done a search for any #define NOMINMAX and
various things like that and cannot see anything.

Does anyone know if there is anything peculiar to the latest version of
MySQL++ that might be causing this problem because I have never
encountered it before and it only occurs in one of my projects.

Many Thanks,

Paul Aitman.

Thread
VS-2005 (32bit) Compile ProblemWork)10 Aug
  • Re: VS-2005 (32bit) Compile ProblemWarren Young11 Aug
    • Re: VS-2005 (32bit) Compile ProblemWork)11 Aug
      • Re: VS-2005 (32bit) Compile ProblemWarren Young11 Aug