List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Date:August 6 2008 7:58am
Subject:Re: FYI: MySQL Connector/C++ released
View as plain text
Well, seeing as the program I'm developing requires a very robust and stable
MySQL library, I guess I'll go with MySQL++.

Thanks.

--
GamerzWoW - http://www.gamerzwow.net

Thread
Re: FYI: MySQL Connector/C++ releasedUlf Wendel5 Aug
  • Re: FYI: MySQL Connector/C++ releasedAlex5 Aug
    • Re: FYI: MySQL Connector/C++ releasedWarren Young5 Aug
    • Re: FYI: MySQL Connector/C++ releasedUlf Wendel5 Aug
      • Re: FYI: MySQL Connector/C++ releasedAlex6 Aug