List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mickaël Wolff Date:July 27 2008 10:10pm
Subject:Re: MySQL from source, MySQL++ won't compile
View as plain text
Jonathon Reinhart a écrit :
> checking for MySQL library directory... /usr/local/mysql/lib
> checking for MySQL include directory... /usr/local/mysql/include
> checking for mysql_store_result in -lmysqlclient... no
> configure: error: Could not find working MySQL client library!

  I guess /usr/local/mysql/lib isn't in your /etc/ld.so.conf, is it ?

--
Mickaël Wolff aka Lupus Michaelis
http://lupusmic.org

Thread
MySQL from source, MySQL++ won't compileJonathon Reinhart27 Jul
  • Re: MySQL from source, MySQL++ won't compileMickaël Wolff28 Jul
  • Re: MySQL from source, MySQL++ won't compileWarren Young28 Jul