List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 27 2008 5:41pm
Subject:Re: Beta testers wanted for new Windows installer
View as plain text
On Jul 27, 2008, at 9:32 AM, Bernard wrote:

> Would it be difficult to add an option checkbox for the directory to
> install into such as the Install in version directory option?

I don't see why you'd need to bug the user for this.  The installer
can figure out which way you built the library by looking at the
contents of vc200?/mysqlpp.vcproj to determine how it was built, and
thus know which subdirectory to install into.  (I said mysqlpp.sln
above, but that's wrong.)
Thread
Beta testers wanted for new Windows installerWarren Young23 Jul
  • Re: Beta testers wanted for new Windows installerBernard25 Jul
    • Re: Beta testers wanted for new Windows installerWarren Young26 Jul
      • Re: Re: Beta testers wanted for new Windows installerBernard27 Jul
        • Re: Beta testers wanted for new Windows installerWarren Young27 Jul