List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 26 2008 12:30am
Subject:Re: I'll answer my own question.
View as plain text
On Jul 25, 2008, at 3:49 AM, Jim wrote:

> I asked how to do an alternate configure step using the mysql++.spec
> file.
> Replace line 49 in that file with:
>
> %configure --disable-dependency-tracking  --enable-thread-check
>
> (for instance)
>
> And specify any parameters that you want to include.

Yes.  Then after building the new RPMs, the .src.rpm you get will have
this new spec file in it, so from that point forward, you can just do
an rpmbuild --rebuild using the .src.rpm.  This is handy if you want a
custom build on multiple machine types; you only need to unpack the
MySQL++ source tarball and hack the spec file on one, make
the .src.rpm there, then use that generated .src.rpm everywhere else.
Thread
I'll answer my own question.Jim25 Jul
  • Re: I'll answer my own question.Warren Young26 Jul