List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick Hastings Date:July 25 2008 5:15am
Subject:Re: Connections using MultiResultsOption
View as plain text
Hi,

quick correction:

* Nick Hastings <hastings@stripped> [080724 17:25]:

> I also ran the above under strace, and it seems that .my.cnf is never
> read when MultiResultsOption is not set.

Should be:
 "read when MultiResultsOption is set."

Anyone care to try this on their machine?

Cheers,

Nick.
Thread
Connections using MultiResultsOptionNick Hastings24 Jul
  • Re: Connections using MultiResultsOptionWarren Young24 Jul
    • Re: Connections using MultiResultsOptionNick Hastings24 Jul
      • Re: Connections using MultiResultsOptionNick Hastings25 Jul
        • Re: Connections using MultiResultsOptionWarren Young27 Nov
          • Re: Connections using MultiResultsOptionNick Hastings27 Nov