List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 15 2008 2:48am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ and MinGW truly working together?
View as plain text
On Jul 14, 2008, at 7:10 PM, Specter Phoenix wrote:

> So there latest releases of MinGW and MySQL++ work without any
> issues? Last I tried to use it (about two years now) there were so
> many errors that MSVC and MinGW wouldn't work nice with it.

I'm not aware of any remaining incompatibilities, as long as you're
using a recent version of MinGW.  It's still easier to use with VC++,
but no longer truly difficult with MinGW.
Thread
MySQL++ and MinGW truly working together?Specter Phoenix15 Jul
  • Re: MySQL++ and MinGW truly working together?Warren Young15 Jul