List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 11 2008 1:30pm
Subject:Re: Can't catch exceptions thrown from bad queries
View as plain text
On Jul 11, 2008, at 1:49 AM, Drew M. wrote:

> It's either my older version of mac os x or the gcc version.

Xcode usually comes with an older version of GCC as well.  Look in the
path for something like g++-3 or g++-3.x.  If it exists, you can
rebuild the library with:

	$ make clean
	$ CC=gcc-3 CXX=g++-3 ./configure --with-mysql=/sw
	$ make

If that fixes it, you know it's a compiler bug.

> Does anyone else with os x 10.3.9 see this problem?

I have access to a 10.3 machine, but I don't think I can find the OS
discs for it any more, and so can't install Xcode on it.  Aside from
gambling on torrents, any idea where I can find a copy of Xcode that
will run on it?  I believe it has to be Xcode 1.1.
Thread
Can't catch exceptions thrown from bad queriesDrew M.11 Jul
  • Re: Can't catch exceptions thrown from bad queriesDrew M.11 Jul
    • Re: Can't catch exceptions thrown from bad queriesWarren Young11 Jul